Last month’s Wyoming Women’s Business Center Roundtable speaker, Jackie Sizemore, CEO and Owner of Point of View Consulting, spoke on Crafting Strategic Artist statements & Biographies. Her material and guidance was fantastic. In fact, some of the best insight I have learned all year. Her presentation revealed key strategies for discovering your core values as a writer and using them to effectively engage and motivate people.
- Personal Essay Bootcamp (for high school juniors and seniors)
- The MFA Application Process (for applicants to the MFA in Creative Writing)
- The College Application Process (for high school juniors and seniors)
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Crafting Strategic Artist Statements & Bios
- Entrepreneurship and Writing
Talks are available on any of Point of View Consulting’s services, including specific aspects like how to decide on a college major, or battling imposter syndrome during the graduate school application process.
I’m available to travel to anywhere in the continental U.S., flying from the Denver airport. Contact for international availability.
April 5, 2018
Crafting Strategic Artist Statements & Bios
4-6 PM @ Wind River Reservation, Wyoming
Sponsored by Wyoming Women’s Business Center
Late April, 2018
Writing College Essays People Will Actually Want to Read
Online @ Kapeesh Virtual Summit
Sponsored by Kapeesh
March 27, 2017
Keeping Creative Values while exploring Entrepreneurship post-MFA
@ University of Wyoming
May 11, 2017
Crafting Strategic Artist Statements & Bio Roundtable Talk
@ Wyoming Women’s Business Center